subscribers on 04/10/2018.
ESTIMATED PEOPLE RECEIVING THE BROADCAST
We are continuing to grow. As of April 10, the number of subscribers God has brought to us is as below.
Total number of Arabic language subscribers is 462.
Total number of Tamil language subscribers is 1705.
Both languages together, total number of subscribers is 2167.
Our estimate is that, together in both the Tamil and Arabic languages, the broadcast is forwarded or rebroadcast to about 300 to 400 broadcast others who are friends or family members of our subscribers.
charting the increase
We continue to get over 100 new subscribers each month.
Arabic subscribers continue to engage with us. Here are three excerpts from their messages to us.
"I am a Syrian refugee. I recently moved to the United States. I started listening to your broadcast before I moved here. Now I have a question. Could you explain to me the difference between Christianity and Islam?"
A Muslim subscriber and a recent immigrant from Syria to the United States
"Greetings! My name is M------. Can you help me understand Christian mysticism?"
Question from a Muslim in Egypt
"My mother died a few months ago. Her death has affected me very much. It has made me sad and depressed. Could you please pray for me?"
A Jordanian Christian subscriber
Feedback from our Tamil listeners continues to be messages of appreciation. Here are a few messages from our listeners.
"Your broadcast has brought great comfort and much needed peace of mind to me. Not just that, I am so happy that I can listen to the messages that I need at that time, over and over again. I eagerly wait every day to receive your broadcast. Thank you. Thank you, very much."
A Tamil language subscriber
"Your broadcasts are very useful to me. Through the audio messages, I am able to listen to and understand God's word. I am really very lucky to have this opportunity to listen to God's word in my life."
A Tamil language subscriber
"Could you please send me an Easter message? I need it to prepare a message to share with others in my group on Easter Sunday."
A young Tamil language subscriber, upon learning that there will be no broadcast on Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
We cannot serve our subscribers in the Arabic and Tamil languages without your prayers for our team. We are sharing below what the Lord has done for our praises and petitions to Him.
1. We are so grateful to God for enabling all our Arabic language listeners to migrate to our new number. We have zero attrition in Arabic subscriptions. We are so grateful to God for using us to send out His word to each of our subscribers. Please pray for our Muslim subscribers, as they are seeking and searching for truth.
2. Our Tamil subscriptions continue to grow. We are so grateful to God for enabling us to serve the Tamil speaking people in India. One of our Tamil subscribers called us and told us that all this effort will need the support of believers. He wanted to know how he could financially support us with a small gift. We are now trying to set up a presence in India to enable our subscribers to participate in the ministry.
3. Our dream is that one day each language broadcast will be carried forward by the people of that language. Please pray for us for wisdom and patience as we pursue this vision that will allow the local people to equip themselves continuously with sound teaching from God's word.
4. We have received "pre-order" subscriptions for Spanish and Telugu broadcasts. Please pray for us to start broadcasts in these languages and in the English language.
5. There are five of us in the Mobile Christian Network team: Tina Faine, Johnny Hachem, Leslie Jebaraj, Salomi Jubal, and Shalini Patras. Keep us and our families in your prayers! We also have some wonderful volunteers, and we are very grateful to God for them!
Do you have Arabic or Tamil speaking friends or family members who would like to listen to the broadcast? You can easily invite them to listen to sound Bible teaching.
For Arabic language broadcast, simply text "join" to 1-469-345-0595 via WhatsApp.
For Tamil language broadcast, simply text "join" to 91-90-038-10255 via WhatsApp.
Would you like to give a micro-gift of $1 that pays for one subscription to one current listeners? Your small gift will yield big results. You can easily give a micro-gift subscription for $1 per month here.
growth / ɡrōTH / maturation, blooming
Now these are the gifts Christ gave to the church: the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, and the pastors and teachers. Their responsibility is to equip God’s people to do his work and build up the church, the body of Christ. . . . Then we will no longer be immature like children. We won’t be tossed and blown about by every wind of new teaching. We will not be influenced when people try to trick us with lies so clever they sound like the truth. Instead, we will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ, who is the head of his body, the church. He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love (Ephesians 4:11 - 16).
We are very grateful to God for you who are partnering with us and praying for us. Because of our partners, we are able to take sound Bible teaching taught by pastors here, to the Tamil and Arabic speaking people. Thank you for coming along side as the body of believers, to equip those in our family of Christ with the word of God and to nurture the body of Christ to be healthy, growing, and full of love.
With much gratitude,
On behalf of the entire Mobile Christian Network family